ชุดทดสอบดิน (Mud Hydrometer)
ตามมาตรฐาน : API 13B 2, ASTM D 4381, ISO 2431
- The Slurry Test Kit Model is a field portable kit designed for measuring the properties of slurries
formulated in the field. This kit allows laboratory quality measurements of viscosity, specific
gravity/density, and sand content. All testing instruments are contained in a aluminium carrying case.
The case is durable, compact, and provides convenient storage.
- The NB-1 mud hydrometer is used to measure the weight of the mud in the well or in the laboratory,
in g/mm3. It is a balance with unequal arms. Its lever knife edge rests on the seat that can be fixedly
mounted on the workbench. The left side of the lever is a scaled travel code device. The moving code
can directly read the mud weight on the scale. The balance of the lever can be indicated by the
horizontal bubble at the top of the lever.
- Model 1006 Mud Viscometer: Suitable for measuring the viscosity of mud in wellsites and laboratories.
It is calculated in seconds from the time required to flow 500mm3 of mud from the viscometer.
- Marsh Funnel and Viscosity Cup The Marsh Funnel and Viscosity Cup give an accurate
measure of the drilling fluid viscosity.
- Sand Content Kit This test kit measures the percentage of sand (by volume) suspended within the drilling fluid.